We are taking the current COVID-19 situation very seriously and taking all the necessary precautions to keep you and our staff safe. We want you to order from WeHo Bistro with the confidence that your food is in safe hands. We will be strictly following all CDC and local guidelines and implementing contactless exchanges with our in store pick-up as well as offering curbside pick-up at your request. We ask that you follow our strict social distancing policies by maintaining 6 feet of distance between you and other people when picking up your to-go orders. Thank You.
SPECIAL MEASURES WE'VE IMPLEMENTED:
- All staff and chefs must wear masks and gloves, and are required to sanitize and/or wash their hands each time they change gloves.
- Our multiple hand sanitizer stations are available for guests and staff throughout the bistro, at food pick up points, and in our kitchen.
- Throughout the day we will sanitize high-volume points of contact (door handles, faucets, etc)
- All staff must sanitize their hands as often as possible – and every time after handling a credit card or cash – but at least once every 15 minutes.
- We have added an extra sanitization steps to our end-of-the-night cleaning.
- We have increased the frequency of bathroom cleaning.
- We added more frequent sanitization of every iPad and touch screen, so all screens are cleaned every hour.
- We are increasing the use of sanitizer spray.
- We have discussed and reviewed with all our staff these health and safety procedures so that everyone working at WeHo Bistro knows and adheres to these safety protocols.
- All to go bags will be stapled shut for each order, and sealed with a sticker.
- We have introduced curbside pickup, so guests do not have to come into the restaurant.
- When guests or delivery drivers enter the bistro, we have devised a contactless way to give them their food in order to maintain social distance.
- In order to ensure people do not come to work if they are sick, we implemented an Emergency Sick Leave policy that pays our staff NOT TO COME TO WORK if they have virus-like symptoms.
CONTACTLESS MEASURES FOR PICK-UP & DELIVERY:
- In Restaurant Pick-Up: After each order is completed by our staff, the sealed bag is placed on its own table in our dining area, where it awaits pick-up. When a guest or delivery person arrives to retrieve the order, we direct them to the table with their bag(s). Once the order is picked up, the table and surrounding area are sanitized and prepared for the next order.
- Curb Side Pick-Up: Upon placing your order please request curbside pick up and input the make, model & color of your vehicle. When arriving at the bistro please call to inform you are arriving. Please pull into upper level parking lot entrance behind our building and we will place your bag(s) on a designated exterior table for your pick-up. Alternatively, you can request for us to place your bag(s) in the trunk of your car.
CONTACTLESS MEASURES FOR DELIVERY:
- Ordering Directly With Us: When ordering directly through WeHo Bistro we primarily use our own drivers who follow all CDC and local guidelines and all deliveries are contactless by default. We will contact you upon arrival and drop your bag(s) at your doorstep with your receipt to sign. Please collect your bag and leave signed receipt at your door. The driver will collect the signed receipt once your are inside.
- Ordering With Our Partners (Postmates, etc): When ordering through any of our partners please make sure to request contactless delivery on their platforms.